POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life Sucked at My School This Week : Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:47:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 20 Oct 2007 17:29:39
Message: <471a7343@news.povray.org>
news:471a5fde@news.povray.org...

> Yeah - and then rebuild all the table structures, indexes, data
> permissions, etc. :-S Still, it depends on how "vital" the data is. I
> take it you didn't just loose your entire customer list or anything? ;-)

Not necessary. Do a select * from all the system tables too, or generate the
scripts straight from the system tables Is possible at least in MS SQL. Is
something that I do fairly often when creting a replica of the prod
environment

Still that is the last resort. Should always be able to revert back to a
backup.